SYDNEY, Oct. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — InEight, the project technology expert, today expanded the availability of InEight® Project Suite to include the growing Asia-Pacific (APAC) region. InEight’s portfolio of project management software solutions drives project confidence for organisations focused on engineering, infrastructure and capital projects. These project-driven companies now have access to a suite of connected solutions that provide full visibility into every phase of the project life cycle, and access to real-time information needed to improve project management.
InEight Project Suite provides solutions to capital project challenges related to project cost management, field execution, project administration and the need for actionable insights. Industries such as infrastructure, mining, oil and gas, building and utilities are looking for ways to successfully deliver quality work on time and within budget. With InEight Project Suite, organisations can achieve project certainty by bringing together essential project controls functions, including cost-modelling, forecasting, work planning, field data collection, change management, contract management and more, all on a modular, interoperable, flexible platform.
“With our expansion of InEight Project Suite into Asia Pacific, we are empowering organisations throughout the region with actionable insights when and where they need it most,” said Jake Macholtz, chief executive officer at InEight. “InEight Project Suite lets companies consistently execute projects with confidence by enabling them to identify issues early and take meaningful and corrective action for effective project management.”
“InEight solutions are the result of our unique requirements-driven approach that gives engineers and owners access to valuable information that hasn’t been visible before,” said Ian Watt, APAC regional director at InEight. “We have found that technology and improved business processes can simplify the core functions of projects and deliver repeated success and quantifiable improvements. InEight software automates these proven practices and creates connected information that companies can use to transform and grow their businesses.”
Based on more than three decades of software experience for the capital projects industry, InEight Project Suite helps instil consistent project controls workflows and best practices. Additionally, the software integrates with existing third-party systems, such as industry-leading collaboration and document management, ERP and scheduling, and flexibly expands where and when applications are needed. The InEight Project Suite portfolio includes:
- InEight Estimate: Sets the standard for accuracy, performance and multiuser collaboration throughout the estimating process.
- InEight Control: Brings together critical budget, as-built and forecast data related to costs, man-hours and productivity, enabling teams to take immediate corrective actions to keep projects on time and on budget.
- InEight Plan: Provides a field-proven methodology for work planning and packaging, simplifying the process of planning any scope of work, along with the required resources such as labour, equipment and materials.
- InEight Progress: Offers a mobile solution to help foremen and superintendents receive (or create) daily work plans, communicate those plans to their crews, and capture results at the end of the shift.
- InEight Inspect: Streamlines field-data collection related to safety, quality and environmental compliance using consistent forms across the organisation.
- InEight Contract: Simplifies the workflow required to create and manage contracts throughout the project life cycle.
- InEight Report: Gathers key data from across the project portfolio to generate reports and dashboards, providing strategic and operational insights to avoid surprises.
To learn more about InEight Project Suite and schedule a demo, visit ineight.com.
InEight combines proven technology with a unified vision, delivering actionable insights and project certainty to more than 20,000 active users in more than 500 companies. Built on a history of construction and engineering excellence, InEight solutions help companies visualize, estimate, manage, control and connect all aspects of capital and maintenance projects. With configurable, integrated and field-tested solutions, InEight customers have the visibility and control required for on-budget and on-time project completion. Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S., InEight, an ISO 9001:2015-registered company, is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation (Kiewit). Kiewit, through its subsidiaries, is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. For more information, please visit ineight.com.
Marcia Chapman, rel=”nofollow”>firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-602-648-2829
Geetha Natarajan, rel=”nofollow”>email@example.com, +1-262-938-5596